Is your website coming up when potential customers are searching locally?
Local businessses attract new and traveling customers through online listings. Local advertising is a very beneficial tool for any business who's marketing is limited to a specific geographic area. At Phoenix Interactive Vision, we can help you determine and get listed within those local traffic avenues and allow exposure within your service area without diluting your resources.
There are several key elements to gaining visiblity, traffic and conversions when considering your local business.
- LOCAL SEARCH ON MAJOR SEARCH ENGINES
- SOCIAL MEDIA FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES
- LOCAL DIRECTORIES
- BLOG RESOURCES
- ONLINE DIRECTORIES AND CITATIONS
- ONLINE REVIEWS
- STRUCTURED DATA MARKUP
- ADDITIONAL AVENUES TO LOCAL TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE
Google, Yahoo and Bing are not the only or in some cases them most important locations to get your local business additional customers online. At Phoenix-IV, we review your business, your location and do the research to discover where you can gain attention for your listing and website, then we can assist you in getting there.
Contact us today to get started or for a free consultation.
CLAIM SOME FREE LOCAL LISTINGS TODAY!
Though we recommend that you claim your listing and maintain it in house, Phoenix-IV offers services to help you claim your listings and optimize them.
We're just a phone call away!
List your business on Bing. Use Bing Business Portal to claim your listing and be found on Bing for free. Get started now
With your free business listing on Yahoo! Local you can:
- Display your address, phone number, and web site URL
- Put your business in up to 5 categories
- List products, services, brands, and more
Get Started Now!
NOTE- Yahoo! had changed it's process and can be a little bit intimidating but don't worry. Instructions are here:
How to Claim a Free Local Business Listing on Yahoo
- Go to Yahoo, search for your business, and you should see a link to “Add or update your business”.
That link will take you to http://www.yext.com/pl/yahoo-claims/index.html (you can just go here directly if you prefer).
- Enter your business information and click “Find My Listings”.
- You’ll then see page that is powered by Yext. It’s a bit intimidating with an “error rate” and all of these warnings that you’re not standing out and not verified through Yext. For now, don’t worry about all of this, just click the big “Continue” button.
- Next, you can update the information about your listing. Complete this page fully … and don’t forget to use the same NAP (name, address, phone) that you use everywhere for your business. Click the “Continue” button when you’re done.
- Yext will then present you with four paid plans, but immediately below these plans is a tiny link that says, “Claim your Basic Listing only on Yahoo” … click that link.
- You’re now at the “Yahoo Basic Listing Checkout” page. Complete the checkout and click “Place Order” (it’s free).
- Yext will send you an email to verify your email address. Click the link, create a password, then login to your account.
- The final step is to verify you represent this business. The easiest method is to have them call you, but there are other methods as well.
That’s it! You now have claimed and can manage your free listing on Yahoo.